Sunday, February 3, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hello Hello Hello!!!
My name is Megan Nielsen and I am the so-called "author" of this blog. As I'm sure you all guessed from the title, this is a place for me to document my soon-to-come experiences as a sister missionary! Since I took the liberty of using the "About Me" space to announce my call, I figured an introduction was in order. 
(P.S. This may or may not be the exact same introduction from my mormon.org profile:) I apologize beforehand for my not-so-great writing skills!)

"I'm 20 years young and about to serve a mission in the beautiful land of New Zealand! I love big families and am the youngest in my family of 8. I was born in the freezing cold but have grown up most of my life in the hot heat of St. George, UT. I'm a big fan of sunshine, milk, bike rides, temples, anything red velvet, nature, and country music. I play the violin and piano and love all good music. As for other hobbies, I like doing pretty much anything, as long as I'm in good company:). As a missionary, I'm in-between my schooling at Brigham Young University and who-knows-what-school-next. I'm also a licensed cosmetologist with a special liking for haircuts and waxing. A few short weeks is all that separates my skills and fellow missionaries who will surely test and use them!"

I love reading about people but even more, I love seeing pictures of people! Maybe I'm the only one but I feel like I get to know someone better through photos than a lot of things (except face-to-face communication, of course, which is irreplaceable). So whether it's for your benefit or mine, here are some pictures of myself and the people that are most important to me!







3 comments:

  1. Megan!!

    Congrats! You are going to be SO fabulous. I remember when you first moved into the 35th ward, and I could just tell you were awesome :)

    Best of luck. You are great!

    - Nicole Laudie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those the Rich girls in the second to last picture? I knew them when I lived in Las Vegas! Small world. :) But I love your blog. It's so inspiring. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was Fabulous, She served in my Branch.. well it was her first area, and she was awsome.

    ReplyDelete